Its already the second day since I'm in KL. My purpose here is to work, but during this two days, I cant get to work yet, as my leader haven't arrange me for a place to work for. So what can I do for the moment ?
Many friends would say ," Good la, enjoy ur time in kl while not working" , guess they are right if and only if I have no financial restraints. At the moment, I am spending my savings for my daily expenses and live like a vagabonds. It is never a good feeling of troubling ppl, staying here and there without paying or giving something else as a reward, it makes me feels like I am a "bad" guy who is troubling friends and relatives. However, it is life, I have no choice for now, I get desperate as I have nothing with me. I really appreciates their help and I promised myself that, I would, someday, contribute back to them. I guess there are many people face even worst situation with me, (homeless people, unemployed single parent family, helpless orphans, and the list go on), to look for the better side, there are many ppl who enjoying their life without reason, such as ( rich kids bornt in rich family, they have no worries, but some of them is still complaining about their So-Called problems,such as low class restaurant,no entertainment, low class cars, no money to buy shoes, no money to buy all those branded clothes, no money to buy their favourite phones, no money to buy their...... The list goes on), living in this society, it is always unfair. What we can do to make it fairer is that we work hard ,work the very best to strive for what we want, and we will eventually become who we always wanted to be and get what we always wanted to be, if we don't, at least we can achieve half of our goals. Don't just blame parents and complaining about how the others stopping u from achieving something, DO whatever u CAN to achieve them. I used to do all these, I admit, sometimes I still do it, but I am trying my very best to improve myself,as no one is perfect.So just lets conclude all this things as one sentence, Do not Blame,complain and giving excuses, DO what u CAN and what u MUST!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010 Posted in | | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "You take charge of ur own destiny!!"

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    I like it when individuals come together and share views.
    Great site, stick with it!
    my web page :: bmi chart Female